- Holding CHINOPY, you would have an obscure bingo CIPHONY ("electronic scrambling of voice transmissions"). But with POMP on the board, you could surely rouse your opponent with...
- HYPNOPOMPIC (adj.) relating to the semiconscious state that precedes completely awakening from sleep (from the Greek hypno- "sleep" and pompe "sending away"); a related term is HYPNOGOGIC or HYPNAGOGIC (which, incidentally, could be also be formed as wraparounds: HYPNAGOGIC or HYPNOGOGIC), referring to the semiconscious transitional state between wakefulness and sleep
- BACKWOODSY (adj.) pertaining to the backwoods, or to a thinly populated or backward area; unsophisticated, uncouth
- SALMAGUNDI (n.) a mixture of things, a potpourri; a salad of chopped meats, anchovies, eggs, and vegetables (probably from a medieval French term referring to a hodgepodge of meats)
- PHILLUMENIST (n.) a collector of matchbooks or matchboxes (from the Greek phil- "loving" and the Latin lumen "light")
More to come in future installments! If you have any dream wraparounds to share, pass them on to me at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.